The QUED brand Crash Mat has been breaking falls for over 50 years. The quality foam core provides a surface that gives
both a stabilizing and cushionning effect. This high performing mat is made with the strongest materials on the market which
imparts long-lasting trouble-free use. QUED has supplied these mats to a diverse mix, from Scholastic to Recreational to
Climbing to Stunt Performers to Performance arts, this mat is proven winner for controlled impact and program safety.
- The crash Mat is a landing surface that combines extra heavy-duty materials and sturdy construction to withstand repeated impacts.
- Features include a durable 0.61 kg/sq.m. (18 oz/sq.yd) fire resistant vinyl covering a 30 ILD 8 in. to 30 in. thick polyurethane foam.
- A smooth uniform seamless surface and durable construction this mat is made for reducing stressful impact.
- Lattice foam construction for thicknesses greater than 12 in. for added cushioning.
- Finishing includes zipper closure, mesh side panels or venting portals, reinforced corners and carry handles for convenience.
- Choose from a wide range of standard sizes or custom made for you needs.
- Options include : Velcro, folds, cut-outs and full range choice of color.
- 0.61 kg/sq.m. (18 oz/sq.yd.) polyester reinforced vinyl;
- 30 ILD polyurethane foam;
- 10.5 kg (23 lb) test nylon thread;
- Reinforced corners;
- All seams double sewn;
- Reinforced carry handles.