This lightweight folding mat has a unique design of a multi layer foam core that offers both cushioning and absorption while
also providing stability. Count on the unique construction of our folding panels and quality materials to deliver a product
that offers performance and longevity.
- The Educator offers the ultimate working/landing surface combining a thin layer of polyurethane, which gives a cushioning property over top of a firm polyethylene foam layer.
- Features include a 0.61 kg/sq.m. (18 oz/sq.yd.) fire resistant vinyl covering a 100 ILD 1 in. polyurethane foam fused to 1¼ in., 2 lb crosslinked polyethylene foam, for a full 2¼ in. mat thickness.
- This soft/hard combination result in a surface that is ideal for youth programs, selfdefense training, recreational climbing and transitional training where the athlete is building to levels of greater difficulty.
- Accordion style folding mat offer a practical solution for transport and storage.
- The 51 mm (2 in.) wide Velcro option is available at ends or on 4 sides to create expanded working surface areas.
- Use these mats in conjunction with our Velcro wall hanger (Model: 1-62) to create removable wall padding.
- Full range choice of color.
- 0.61 kg/sq.m. (18oz/sq/yd.) polyester reinforced vinyl;
- 100 ILD polyurethane foam fused to 2 lb, crosslinked polyethylene foam;
- 10.5 kg (23 lb) test nylon thread;
- All seams double sewn;
- First grade, full 2 in. wide Velcro.