The QUED brand Mpak Mat is the over achiever of the QUED lineup. The multi-functioning foam core provides a surface that
gives both a stabilizing and cushioning effect. This high performing mat is made with the strongest materials on the market,
which imparts long lasting trouble-free use. QUED has supplied these mats to a diverse mix, from Scholastic to Recreational
to Climbing to Stunt Performers to Performance arts, this mat is a proven winner for controlled impact and program safety.
- The Mpak Mat is the ultimate landing surface due to a multi-foam layer core which offers stability and extremely high impact attenuation.
- Features include a durable 0.61 kg/sq.m. (18 oz/sq.yd.) fire resistant vinyl covering a multi-layer combination of firm crosslinked polyethylene and a softening 30 ILD polyurethane form.
- Smooth uniform seamless surface, durable construction and the hard/soft core for reducing stressful impact and providing stability makes this mat the best choice for landing.
- Finishing includes zipper closure, mesh side panels or venting portals, reinforced corners and carry handles for convenience.
- Choose from a wide range of standard sizes of form-fit custom made for your needs.
- Options include: Velcro, folds, form-fit custom sizes, cutouts, digital graphics, full range choice of color and warning.
- 0.61 kg/sq.m. (18 oz/sq.yd) polyester reinforced vinyl;
- Closed cell crosslinked polyethylene and 30 ILD polyurethane foam layering;
- 10.5 kg (23 lb) test nylon thread;
- All seams double sewn;
- Reinforced corners;
- Reinforced carry handles.