QUED brand wainscoting is designed to offer maximum protection against impact collision with minimal
obstruction of space. Permanently mounted, these wall pads are the safety precaution basic to risk management.
Smooth and continuous these wall pads provide visual impact through full range of color choice and custom
digital graphics. Typically 6 ft. in height, QUED brand offers custom sizes and makes provisions for windows,
doors, columns, electrical panels, outlets and conduit. QUED brand permanent wall pads a safety measure that
allows the athletic experience to focus on the sport.
- Durable 3 layer construction of &frac716; in. Oriented Strand Board (OSB) bonded to 2 in, 3 in, or 4 in. absorbent polyurethane or firm 1¼ in. polyethylene covered with a durable 18oz vinyl cover.
- Wall pads should be a minimum of 2 in. thick, 6 ft. high and mounted no more than 4 in. from the floor as per NCAA rules.
- Supplied in 2 ft. or 4 ft. widths where possible.
- Standard heights are 6 ft, 7 ft, and 8 ft. Custom sizes are available.
- Installed on 1 in. (25 mm) furring strips along top and bottom and on center line unless attached to a wood wall. Heights greater than 6 ft. require 4 horizontal furring strips. Steel mounting “Z” channel hardware as an alternate mounting system, is available.
- Use these mats in conjunction with our Velcro wall hanger (Model: 1-62) to create removable wall padding.
- Options include; Cut-outs, Class A Fire compliance, Digital art graphics.
- Durable 0.61 kg/sq.m.(18 oz/sq.yd.) fire resistant polyester reinforced vinyl cover;
- 1 kg (2.2lbs) 60 ILD absorbent polyurethane foam in 2 in, 3 in, or 4 in. thickness;
- 7/16 in 1st grade Oriented Strand Board;
- 3/8 in. metal fastening.