The physio mat distinguishes itself from the slab mat through the added feature of the velcro fastener
strategically placed on the underside of the mat. The velcro is located in 4 corners thus allowing the mat
to be fixed in a designated area, for example a physio table. This distinctive feature lends itself to all
situations where a mat need be positioned in a semi permanent fashion.
- Features include a 18 oz. fire resistant reinforced vinyl covering a 100 ILD 2 in. thick polyurethane foam.
- This combination provides an optimal surface for rehabilitation exercise, conditioning and strengthening or as a massage surface.
- Finishing includes 2 in. Velcro fastener sewn to the underside of the mat in the 4 corners. Adhesive velcro is included to be applied to the surface where the mat is to be positioned.
- Standard mat color is royal blue, other colors are available by special order.
- Choose from 3 standard sizes or order a custom size up to a maximum 100 sq.ft. material
- 18 oz. polyester reinforced vinyl;
- 2.2 lb 100ILD polyurethane foam;
- 2 in. Velcro in 4 corners;
- 23 lb. test nylon thread;
- All seams double sewn.