QUED brand custom stage pads are designed to offer protection against impact along the front of a stage. These pads are
easily installed and removed with Velcro attachment and can be ordered in any length for ease of storage. Digital graphics
are added feature identifying team mascots and/or advertising sponsors.
- QUED brand stage pad is a custom made removable padded solution to address safety issues in the multidisciplinary environment.
- For the permanent stage; pad design includes a front panel of variable height to suit with padded return (6 in. to 12 in. typical) on stage floor.
- Complete 90° impact protection with 2 in, 3 in, or 4 in. thick absorbent polyurethane or 1¼in. thick firm polyethylene.
- Velcro along the underside of the leading edge of the pad mates to the Velcro on the stage floor.
- Order with aluminium Velcro moulding (MODEL 1-62) for attachment on stage floor.
- For the retractable stage, pads are freestanding and often taper for improved stability.
- Options include: Digital graphics, full range of color, alternating panel colors, cutouts.
- Consult our sales team for padded solutions for retractable stages, ramps, stairs or platforms.
- 0.61 kg/sq.m. (18 oz/sq/yd.) polyester reinforced vinyl;
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) 100 ILD polyurethane foam;
- 10.5 kg (23 lb) test nylon thread;
- All seams double sewn;
- First grade, full 2 in. wide Velcro.