Convenient and versatile, QUED brand removable wall pads are multi-functional; used as floor mats and/or stored as wall
pads ensures optimal use of the padded investment. The pad system requires a 2 in. (50 mm) aluminum extrusion Velcro wall
hanger that is easily installed to the wall with mechanical fastening. Double rows of aluminum channel are recommended for
installation where pad height is 6 ft. (1.8 m) or greater. Pads must be mounted with folds (typically, every 2 ft. (60 cm))
perpendicular to the floor thus maintaining a smooth taut surface. Digital graphics add visual appeal while promoting team
branding and encouraging team spirit. QUED brand removable wall pads, will provide years of contribution to the safety
program of the sport facility with minimal impact on the operating budget.
- High performing wall/floor pad suitable for all age groups. 100 ILD semi-firm polyurethane offers a solid padded surface. Foam core exceeds impact attenuation to the cheaper versions using rigid polyethylene.
- Smooth and durable fire resistant 18 oz. vinyl cover stands up to repeated use and compressions.
- Wall pads should be a minimum of 2 in. thick, 6 ft. high and mounted no more than 4 in. from the floor as per NCAA rules.
- Supplied in 2 ft. or 4 ft. widths where possible.
- Standard heights are 6 ft, 7 ft, and 8 ft. Custom sizes are available. Recommended maximum size is 32 sq.ft. (3 sq.m.).
- Options include; Cut-outs, Class A Fire compliance, Digital art graphics.
- Durable 0.61 kg/sq.m (18 oz/sq.yd) fire resistant polyester reinforced vinyl cover;
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) 100 ILD absorbent polyurethane foam in 2 in, 3 in, or 4 in. thickness;
- 10.5 kg (23 lb) test nylon thread;
- All seams double sewn;
- 1st. Grade, full 2 in. wide Velcro.