The QUED brand Traverse mat is constructed with tough long-lasting hygienic materials to provide long life safety
conscious climbing program. The multi functioning foam core provides a surface that gives both a stabilizing and
cushioning effect for optimal experience. Count on the QUED expertise to provide a best-fit padded solution to your
climbing program for safety, convenience and athletic experience.
- The Traverse mat is designed for traverse walls and rope climbing. Multi foam layer construction offers stability and high impact attenuation.
- Features include a durable 0.61 kg/sq.m. (18 oz/sq.yd.) fire resistant vinyl covering a multi-layer foam core of rigid crosslink polyethylene and soft cushioning polyurethane for enhanced stability and shock absorption.
- The hard/soft smooth hygienic surface combination with built-in flip up storage feature doubles as a safety mechanism in preventing unsupervised climbing making this mat a must have component for climbing programs.
- Standard sizes, but not restricted to, thicknesses of 2 in. to 4 in. with panels sizes of 4 ft. x 6 ft. to 4 ft. x 8 ft..
- Finishing detail includes loop tabs top and securing flap at bottom with full height Velcro attachment for continuous wall widths.
- Options: digital graphics and warnings, custom sizes, full range choice of color.
- 0.61 kg/sq.m. (18oz/sq/yd.) polyester reinforced vinyl;
- Closed cell crosslinked polyethylene and 100 ILD polyurethane foam layering;
- 10.5 kg (23 lb) test nylon thread;
- All seams double sewn;
- Loop tabs, securing bottom flap and Velcro flaps.